- The SEMA Show was back in full force for 2022, with more than 100,000 attendees and 1,000 exhibitors.
- Pit+Paddock returned to Topgolf Las Vegas to host its second annual Tuesday night “Clubhouse” reception.
- In total, 200 VIP guests attended, which included special appearances by Dai Yoshihara, Ryan Tuerck, Odi Bachkis, and Dustin Williams.
- Prizes, including an Apple iPad and Watch, were awarded to the winners of Longest Drive and Closest to Pin Competitions.
- The 2nd annual Clubhouse wouldn’t have been possible without the support of Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) and AnzoUSA.
If you’ve ever attended the annual SEMA Show, then you’ll know very well that there’s more to the four-day-long trade show than attending meetings, walking miles inside the convention center, and checking out at the latest parts and vehicle debuts. SEMA week is a massive industry-wide congregation that cultivates relationships, spawns friendships, and celebrates all that is awesome about aftermarket automotive. And since SEMA takes place in Las Vegas, the overall vibe is kicked up a notch as you’ll find colleagues and comrades out and about every night enjoying Sin City’s selection of restaurants, bars, lounges, and nightclubs. We know this quite well at Pit+Paddock, and for the second year in a row, our team brought back the Pit+Paddock Clubhouse at Topgolf Las Vegas at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino as we played host to our friends and family for a laidback Tuesday night reception.
With the support of Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) and AnzoUSA, the staff at Pit+Paddock secured the entire second-floor Birdie Bar, which offered plenty of room for a “Taco Tuesday” dinner buffet and open bar. In addition, we reserved several driving range bays to allow our guests plenty of space to smack some golf balls and relieve all that stress from the first day of the show. To make things interesting, we brought back the Longest Drive Competition, added a Closest to Pin Competition, plus threw in a live raffle that everyone could enter. In total, 200 VIP guests attended, with special appearances by Dai Yoshihara, Ryan Tuerck, Odi Bakchis, and Dustin Williams.
Three hours go by extremely fast when you’re having fun, and sure enough, it was over in the blink of an eye. It was a pleasure for our team to celebrate and connect with so many of our partners at the Clubhouse, especially because we all know things can get way too hectic at the actual show.
Once again, we’d like to give a huge thank you to ACT and AnzoUSA, who have been two of Pit+Paddock’s biggest supporters since we launched. The Pit+Paddock Clubhouse has been going strong for two years now, and you can bet that you won’t want to miss out in 2023!