- More than the drive itself, the Drivers Project can be considered an immersive conduit of the aftermarket industry, providing the memory-making groundwork for our partners, media, and guests to network, create opportunities, and reignite our passions for the car world.
- Rennsport Reunion 7, the world’s largest Porsche gathering of owners, enthusiasts, and race cars, was the final pin drop for the Pit+Paddock x MOMO Drivers Project; Road to Rennsport.
- Our all-Porsche lineup was a diverse mix of air and water-cooled cars, featuring RMC Miami’s DP 935 on one extreme end and a brand-new CSF-equipped 992 Turbo S cabriolet on the other.
- A limited run of two Drivers Project posters, thanks to our media partner CSF, will be given away on social media this week as a quick strike release.
- The second poster giveaway captures the Road to Rennsport roster at our “starting grid” location — the Porsche Experience Center in Los Angeles — and was shot by Mike Maravilla of Pit+Paddock.
Every detail matters. That’s been the powering ethos behind what we do at Pit+Paddock, especially for one of our most heralded events: the Drivers Project. Aside from creating an exciting road map for its participants, it has been an immersive conduit to create new conversations and opportunities within the aftermarket industry. With it, each Drivers Project has also helped reignite our foundational passions for the car world.
Speaking of passion, there is perhaps no greater tale of devoted ownership than Porsche. The brand’s 75-year-long history has bred an unmatched loyalty that put pressure on us to deliver a Drivers Project adventure that matched Porsche’s energy. Fortunately for us, we had the opportunity to end this journey at a remarkable destination: Rennsport Reunion 7. The multi-day, back road adventure was a dazzling build-up to the world’s largest Porsche gathering at Laguna Seca Raceway. But where the journey began was just as crucial as where it ended.
THE STARTING GRID
As I said in our first poster giveaway, each Drivers Project adventure is composed of two crucial elements: incredible, backroad driving opportunities and memorable destinations along the way. Fittingly enough, the Drivers Project experience is analogous to what Porsche has long committed to as a brand; the cars themselves are held in equal measure to the electricity of the marque outside of the driver’s seat. It was serendipitous to blend those missions and kick off this year’s Drivers Project excursion at the Porsche Experience Center (PEC) in Los Angeles.
PECLA is a one-of-a-kind facility that showcases the marque and motorsport in tandem. It features a 53-acre driver development track, a variety of meeting and special event spaces, a Porsche Exclusive Design Studio (including new vehicle delivery), a Simulator Lab, and much more. In essence, it allows Porsche owners — whether current or aspiring — to enjoy every morsel of the brand’s culture. It was a fitting place to set the stage for our Road to Rennsport. We soaked in a generous helping of Porsche fandom amidst a delicious breakfast. The slow wind up through the morning allowed our team to stage one epic photo to properly kick off the 300+ mile adventure ahead.
The photo outside of the PECLA entrance highlighted two very important things. On one hand, it helped highlight some of the incredible cars — two entries from RMC Miami — that had already traveled an impressive distance to be there, but also just how far Porsche has come as a brand, marking a distinct and deliberate shift from air-cooled to water-cooled engines. Places like PECLA and adventures like our Drivers Project: Road to Rennsport tie everything together swimmingly and I was proud to mark the memory with this composition.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
This 18×24 “PECLA: Starting Grid” poster is printed on high-end Canon stock using genuine Canon ink to preserve the highest photo fidelity possible.
To win one of these limited edition posters, follow these three easy steps:
- Follow @pitandpaddock and @csf_radiators
- Like and tag two friends in this post
- Like CSF’s latest pinned post
Tag a friend as many times as you’d like in the comments for a chance to win. Winners will be notified this week via DM on Instagram.
GRATITUDE FOR CSF
Special thanks go out to CSF, our proud media partner, for helping us share the spirit of Rennsport with Pit+Paddock’s audience. This PECLA print is the second of two 15-poster runs that help commemorate two things: our epic drive to RR7 and our agency that drives the passion behind it all. Good luck to everyone who enters and thank you for your ongoing support.