- 70 VIP guests attending PRI were invited to the Pit+Paddock Nightcap to close out the 2023 year.
- Hosted at the 1933 Lounge, which sits above the St. Elmo Steakhouse, the second-floor speakeasy is an Indianapolis staple featuring a vintage bar restored from the 1800s.
- Pit+Paddock partners are treated to world-famous shrimp cocktails, filet mignon sliders, and premium bar drinks.
- Presented by Supertech, Forgestar, and Turbosmart, the intimate celebration was the perfect night out that featured shrimp cocktails, filet sliders, and premium bar drinks.
- A special capsule collaboration with Turbosmart was gifted to guests in the form of Carhartt sweaters and duffel bags.
CAPPING OFF THE YEAR
Following the second day of the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, it honestly feels like the home stretch for many people who grind in the automotive industry. For many of us, PRI is the last big event before Christmas and the New Year, which means we can’t wait to go into vacation mode and spend some much-needed time with our loved ones. Before that happens though, the team at Pit+Paddock decided to follow up our Turn 14 Distribution Industry Night with an even more intimate reception for an influential group of partners at PRI. We called this, the Pit+Paddock Nightcap at PRI.
Limited to 70 people, VIP guests of Pit+Paddock along with key representatives of our presenting partners Supertech, Forgestar and Turbosmart took over the 1933 Lounge in downtown Indianapolis. Now if you’ve never been to or heard of 1933, it’s an experience in itself. The 3,000-square-foot lounge sits above the iconic St. Elmo’s. The steakhouse is rated as one of the best in the country and has entertained politicians, pro athletes, and Hollywood celebrities since 1902. Following dinner, walk upstairs to 1933 and patrons are treated to world-famous shrimp cocktails, filet mignon sliders, and ultra-premium spirits that are served from a vintage bar built in the 1800’s.
CARHARTT CAPSULE COLLECTION
Before the clock struck 1:00 AM, the Pit+Paddock team stood by the stairway to gift every guest a Pit+Paddock x Turbosmart capsule collection gift, which came in the form of Carhartt sweaters and duffel bags – a final gesture to honor our supporters and celebrate an unforgettable year of being in the performance automotive industry.