- For the third year in a row, Pit+Paddock brings together industry leaders, automotive influencers, and members of the media for a mixer event following the first day of the SEMA Show.
- Nicknamed “Clubhouse”, this year’s reception changed venues to the rooftop pool deck of Marquee Nightclub located at The Cosmopolitan.
- Guests were able to check out the Marquee Dome, a climate-controlled 23,000-square-foot structure that encompasses the entire rooftop.
- In addition to a full-service bar, four different food and dessert stations ensured 200 guests had more than enough to eat and drink.
- This year’s Pit+Paddock Clubhouse wouldn’t have been possible without the help of presenting partners Advanced Clutch Technology and AST Suspension, plus supporting partners Vibrant Performance and Magnaflow.
The SEMA Show draws an unprecedented number of people who work in aftermarket automotive every year and 2023 was no different. SEMA organizers just released this year’s figures and by no surprise, more than 2,200 companies exhibited at the Las Vegas Convention Center with approximately 160,000 attendees walking the show floor across four days. It’s a massive week for the industry and something Pit+Paddock doesn’t take lightly as it allows us to unite our partners with individuals who push the needle in both high-performance and influential media. Many of us know the best conversations and relationships take place outside of conventional meetings, which is why we created “Clubhouse”, an invite-only reception that allows our esteemed guestlist of leaders and trendsetters to unwind and network after a tiring first day of the SEMA Show.
CHANGE OF SCENERY
We hosted the Clubhouse in 2021 and 2022 at Topgolf Las Vegas located at the MGM Grand. The state-of-the-art driving range facility worked wonders as our guests didn’t just enjoy refreshing cocktails and tasty bites but had an opportunity to hit as many golf balls as they liked. This year, our team decided to kick things up a notch by relocating the Clubhouse to Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan.
The concept of a nightclub combined with an industry mixer event might sound overwhelming; however, we put our own spin on the combination by creating a unique rooftop ultra-lounge with ambient hip-hop music and poolside views. Four different food and dessert stations were set up along with a full-service bar that served complimentary drinks until close.
The icing on the cake was the ability for our guests to check out the newly-constructed Marquee Dome, which is a 23,000-square-foot orb that rises 50 feet in the air and turns the entire outdoor space into a climate-controlled and cozy Clubhouse.
GUESTS OF HONOR
The three-hour reception welcomed more than 200 VIP guests, which included representatives of Ford, Honda and Toyota, members of the media from MotorTrend, Donut Media and Hagerty, plus some very recognizable faces such as Adam LZ, Dustin Williams, Max Orido, and Hana Burton.
The third annual Pit+Paddock Clubhouse was deemed an enormous success, and we’d like to show our appreciation to our presenting partners Advanced Clutch Technology and AST Suspension, as well as our supporting partners Vibrant Performance and Magnaflow.
View this post on Instagram